 Administrative / Suggestions / 373
    Re: Limiting placement of LC posts —Christopher Snead
   In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Suzanne D. Rich writes: <Snip> (...) Hmmm...let's see... To be quite honest, I can't think of too many questions that I would have for TLC that they would be willing to answer. From what I've seen in FBTB.net, Jake can't (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: Limiting placement of LC posts —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I wouldn't. Not at all, not by any means. Contact me offline if you don't have the details of why I say that, I shan't repeat them here again at this time. (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)