 Administrative / Suggestions / 357
356  |  358
Subject:
Group in Subject: Header for News-by-Mail
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 20:25:13 GMT

I suggest that there be an optional feature for those reading LUGNET by
mail to have the name of the newsgroup appear in the Subject: line, in the
usual fashion.  That is,
Subject: [lugnet.admin.suggestions] Re: Curator List
so users could tell right away which mail in their inboxes was from LUGNET
newsgroups.

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.math.purdue.edu/~tgarriso/