 Administrative / Suggestions / 355
Re: Curator List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 13:03:37 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Jude Beaudin writes:
Would it be possible to have a centralized curator list with individual
names, the newsgroup(s) they are responsable for and an email to contact
them with.

:-)  Ya know.. I've asked for this data to be automated into a page, but keep
getting a reply of, "Aw, can't you just do it manually for now?"[1]

heh, you didn't ask me, did ya? :)

[1] That quote would be coming from one of my programmer pals[a], not the other
of my programmer pals[b].

[a] Todd
[b] Dan

*grin*