 Administrative / Suggestions / 352
  Curator List

Suz, Would it be possible to have a centralized curator list with individual names, the newsgroup(s) they are responsable for and an email to contact them with. In fact, can we have a curator for the curator group. ;-) Jude (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Curator List

(...) :-) Ya know.. I've asked for this data to be automated into a page, but keep getting a reply of, "Aw, can't you just do it manually for now?"[1] :-\ grr. Meanwhile, the list of curators grows.. I'll do up a page later tonight and make it (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Curator List

(...) heh, you didn't ask me, did ya? :) (...) *grin* I'll see if I can figure it out :) Dan (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Curator List

(...) well, here's what I have for now. There's no email contact, but you can look on the curator's profile page, and see if they have an email listed there. Perhaps we'll set up some other system for it one day. (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Curator List

By popular demand, we now keep a viewable list of current curators and their groups, accessible via link in the admin.curator sidebar (same as URL below). Thank You Dan Boger! -Suz (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.curators)