 Administrative / Suggestions / 346
345  |  347
Subject:
Lugnet Newsticker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 16:32:16 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I've been using this since november and I love it.  I still wish it would
open up the first query in the same window in IE but its no big deal (from
there on out all additonal queries are in the new window)

What I'm getting at:

This feature should either be 're-announced' or put on the front page.  I
just talked to a whole chat room of steady Lugnet users who had never heard
of it.  I couldn't imagine Lugnet without this thing.
I've noticed that a lot of new features have even been added to it lately.
Its a shame more people don't know about this.  My apologies if this has
been brought up outside of the initial thread.

What ya think?

-Jon