 Administrative / Suggestions / 345
Re: publishing my notes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 06:05:51 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
[...] This data will be publicly viewable, but not "public data," as I still
retain copyrights.[...]

It's nothing terribly exciting, and a lot of it seems really obvious by now.
But I hope it may still stimulate a few imaginations.[...]

I'll probably announce the pages, as they become available, via follow-ups
to this message, so stay tuned if you're interested.

-Suz

Suzanne Rich
LUGNET Admin
www.lugnet.com

I've started to put scans here:
http://www.baseplate.com/lugnet/notes/
Sorry I haven't time to organize, clean-up, or comment right now. (I never
realized how sloppy my notebooks were..) it's a messy mish-mash of stuff but,
if I did a nice job it'd never get done.

-Suz