 Administrative / Suggestions / 292
  Can we have a more robust Skip-Filter?

Right now I can use the skip-filter to get rid of groups I don't like (in my case it's mostly the non-English speaking .loc groups) from my listings. It would be nice to have a more robust skip-filter with the following included: 1. Skip by Author. (...) (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Can we have a more robust Skip-Filter?

(...) I just looked at the code, most of it doesn't seem too hard to do - the Filter-by-author seems really easy, actually, as long as we keep it in a cookie, like the filter-by-group... filtering by thread might require another database (since it (...) (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Can we have a more robust Skip-Filter?

(...) What about an option to only display the first message in each thread? That'd be nice... ROSCO (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)