 Administrative / Suggestions / 28
  Easy way to see the group charter

Easy way to see the group charter (from NNTP and or mail?) (URL) which kind of jumps into the middle... this is not the most well formed suggestion of the bunch. It's also the last one for now, my 1040 calls... but people are invited to go digging (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Easy way to see the group charter

(...) There is - view message #1 in the group. In my newsreader (GNUS for Emacs) I type "j 1 RET" and there it is. --Bill. (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Easy way to see the group charter

(...) Sorry for not providing a better ref but this particular suggestion for amelioration was dealt with within the thread that the post I referenced was a part of. Post #1 is not always the (most recent, and therefore definitive) charter, IIRC. (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)