 Administrative / Suggestions / 262
    Re: Block user X from replying to a message by user Y —Scott Arthur
   (...) Note quite. I use a sigh to register my general disappointment, without supplying material to prolong an argument. I have already explained this in a reply to you! "Yesterday I was a dog. Today I'm a dog. Tomorrow I'll probably still be a dog. (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: Block user X from replying to a message by user Y —David Koudys
   (...) Really? I thought I was a huge Charles M. Schulz fan and I don't remember that one. I'm gonna have to go look thru my collection of Charlie Brown comic books to find that one. In my list of favourite 'toon characters of all time: #1 - Snoopy (...) (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)