 Administrative / Suggestions / 204
  Re: Fantasy group?

Frank Filz wrote in message ... (...) So (...) I disagree, I don't feel that LUGNET is over-compartmentalized at this point, and I find it easier to add groups I want to read to my newsreader and ignore other groups, than to wade through extremely (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Fantasy group?

(...) Well, .castle certainly is busy, and that may be a good reason to split it. What I am trying to push though is to make sure we think about the split, and not just create a new group based on one small (currently) thread. (...) This is a real (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)