 Administrative / Suggestions / 200
  Re: Fantasy group?

(...) Actually, LOTR and Pern would probably door quite well together if placed in a fantasy group. Since LOTR really doesn't revolve around castle, and is positioned so far beyond the verge of fantasy, where it really has nothing to do with castle, (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Fantasy group?

(...) I think I disagree with your characterisation of LOTR. It is just as relevant to castle as Isle of Mist, and it certainly is not "so far beyond the verge of fantasy" (after all, it is usually taken as one of the definitive works of the (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)