 Administrative / Suggestions / 1616
Re: PLEASE fix links
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2007 11:44:32 GMT

Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote:
Can someone PLEASE fix the formatting for links in posts?  While it
may work for FTX, it SUCKS in SeaMonkey/Mozilla/Thunderbird.

Example:

I'm reading from Tbird, and a post by someone has the following link:

<http://www.brickmodder.net/downloads/brickjournal/issue5/issue6.pdf
Mirror 4,>
(all on one line).

Clicking that link doesn't work,

I agree with this! Reading in a newsreader, I always have to copy the text
of links and edit them  before having a chance to use them in a browser.
That's counterproductive, and makes me reluctant to follow most FTX links.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm