 Administrative / Suggestions / 1612
    Re: JLUG - Do we need a newsgroup on LUGNET? —C. L. GunningCook
   (...) LOL, Rene, while I thank you for your kindness in consideration, and Jude for his suggestion (I am so going to kick your butt for this one Jude), I do not want JLUG "news" (or lack there of) to be part of LUGNET (or a larger part that it has (...) (17 years ago, 17-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

        Re: JLUG - Do we need a newsgroup on LUGNET? —David Koudys
   In lugnet.admin.suggestions, C. L. GunningCook wrote: <snip> (...) You got class. Dave K (17 years ago, 17-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)