 Administrative / Suggestions / 1600
Re: lugnet.***.brickwiki
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2007 23:33:57 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Rene Hoffmeister wrote:
Hi all,

since the issue came up again together with Didier's great Advanced Building
Techniques Guide: where is the best place in the newgroup hierarchy for a
newsgroup .brickwiki?

lugnet.publish.brickwiki was a suggestion, lugnet.build.brickwiki or
lugnet.faq.brickwiki are also options, but are there any other/better
suggestions? Even if it would cause a new "top level" group?

I was thinking lugnet.othersites.brickwiki, but that's sort of the function of
lugnet.publish. I think in-depth discussion of BW should mostly be on BW, so
this group would mainly be for promotion etc. So maybe .publish isn't the right
group. Maybe .faq is the best option, but I'm not really sure.

ROSCO