 Administrative / Suggestions / 15
Re: member page enhancements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 13:39:08 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Cary Clark writes:
Suggestions? You don't have to ask me twice...

- Allow viewing a directory listing of pages created by a member.

As long as this is restricted to viewing *your own* pages.

Why? I think there is merit in seeing collected works of others as well...
Or are you thinking that you have pages in an unfinished state that you
don't want people to see yet? (maybe a tag on the page to make it non
public? of course that adds complexity)