 Administrative / Suggestions / 145
  Re: lugnet.market.mess

(...) I think for the most part this is already true. (...) That's not what I meant. I am sorry about the ambiguity. Let me rephrase: "Discussions about ebay policies and the like can go in .theory if .auction is made a subgroup of .ads" (...) Yes, (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: lugnet.market.mess

(...) Yea, I guess browsing is harder. It's easier with eBay (though perversely, not so easy with German eBay, with US eBay when you look at all LEGO auctions, they are or can be sorted by start date, in German eBay, they are only sorted by ending (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)