 Administrative / Suggestions / 1441
  Member Link

Would it be possible to make it so that the author name is a clickable link to the member's profile (if applicable)? There are many times when I would like to find out more about a person, or find their websites. I can search through the member (...) (18 years ago, 10-Oct-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Member Link

(...) I'd like to see this too. Or at least see the membership listings split into small chunks of say 100 names each rather than all 4000 on one page. Tim (18 years ago, 10-Oct-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Member Link

(...) It's quasi-possible. When a post comes in via the web interface from a logged-in member, a little "MemberID" is tagged onto the post. Those should be pretty easy to translate. However, when posts come in from non-logged in members, or from (...) (18 years ago, 10-Oct-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Member Link

(...) The suggestion is already on the (URL), having been suggested by yourself and Kyle previously :) Marked as "on hold" :( ROSCO (18 years ago, 10-Oct-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

  Re: Member Link

(...) Gah! I was afraid of that. I guess this is something that I really want :-) -Duane (18 years ago, 10-Oct-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)