 Administrative / Suggestions / 1423
Re: List of known suggestions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2006 04:46:38 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Rene Hoffmeister wrote:
LLL,

I've made an update to the list of known suggestions:
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/suggestions/List

AFAIK, Larry gave up on this last year, but I find it very useful and intend to
keep it up to date. Is anyone interested in maintaining this list? Larry again?
Otherwise I will attend to it myself with pleasure.

While I don't have time to maintain the list right now, I'm more than happy to
lend my long time UI/UX Web experience and community development mind to any
LUGNET projects that might need or want it. I loves me some community chatter.

Jake
---
Jake McKee
Webmaster - BIP