 Administrative / Suggestions / 1421
    Re: Crossposting of Statistics —Dan Boger
   (...) Stuff like this: (URL) if it'll post on days where nothing was changed. (18 years ago, 11-Jul-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: Crossposting of Statistics Rene Hoffmeister
   (...) Hi Dan, as I already wrote in email, I'm beginning to discharge all suggestions which were posted without opposition AND are listed on the Suggestion List with "Open" status. But it's obvious that things need discussion again before getting (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jul-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)