 Administrative / Suggestions / 1419
  List of known suggestions

LLL, I've made an update to the list of known suggestions: (URL) Larry gave up on this last year, but I find it very useful and intend to keep it up to date. Is anyone interested in maintaining this list? Larry again? Otherwise I will attend to it (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jul-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: List of known suggestions

(...) While I don't have time to maintain the list right now, I'm more than happy to lend my long time UI/UX Web experience and community development mind to any LUGNET projects that might need or want it. I loves me some community chatter. Jake --- (...) (18 years ago, 12-Jul-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: List of known suggestions

(...) Your updates look good. I think you should continue, as I am not around LUGNET enough these days to do it justice. ++Lar (18 years ago, 12-Jul-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions) !

  Re: List of known suggestions

(...) I just had a short glimps at the list so forgive me if these: New homepage for LUGNET (URL) old LUGNET homepage prototypes discovered (links to the temp folder are broken). (URL) already listed. nonetheless they would fit into the homepage (...) (18 years ago, 12-Jul-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: List of known suggestions

(...) Leg Godt! Rene (18 years ago, 12-Jul-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)