 Administrative / Suggestions / 1413
    Re: The LUGNET thread star icon isn't displaying —Ross Crawford
   (...) Hi, that happens to me occasionally, and clearing my browser cache and/or forcing a refresh usually seems to fix it. It's displaying correctly for me ATM. (I use Firefox). ROSCO (18 years ago, 11-Jul-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: The LUGNET thread star icon isn't displaying Rene Hoffmeister
   (...) Well, this "problem" isn't uncommon, possible sources of error (even if the error is sporadic!): - Firefox: Settings for "Pipelining" <<-- In most cases (if modified before) - Ad Blocker Programs (mostly with Norton Internet Security) <<-- (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jul-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: The LUGNET thread star icon isn't displaying —Jordan Bradford
   Okay, I tried clearing Firefox's cache first, and that fixed it. Hehehe, sorry I didn't think of that before I posted. (18 years ago, 11-Jul-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)