 Administrative / Suggestions / 1369
  Forgotten Password Link

I don't understand why there isn't a simple "Email me my forgotten password" or such link somewhere. I just had to jump through all the hoops to post a msg. even though I've been a member for years. I remember trying to reset my password to (...) (19 years ago, 30-Oct-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Forgotten Password Link

(...) My Email is LEGOArches@yahoo.2x4com (remove the brick to reply) (19 years ago, 4-Nov-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Forgotten Password Link

I too, would really like such a feature. I recently got a new computer, when my old PC died, I can't remember my lugnet password, and the email that had it was on the HD of the now dead old computer. Daniel Rubin (...) (19 years ago, 7-Dec-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)