 Administrative / Suggestions / 1366
Re: Suggest scale modeling newsgroup
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 13:46:16 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Duane Collicott wrote:
Are there any feelings about whether there would be enough interest in a new
newsgroup for discussion about scale modeling of real objects?  I don't know
where this would fit best in the newsgroup heirarchy; I leave that to the
experts.

I'm guessing it would be in the .build heirarchy.  What would you suggest for
the name?  lugnet.build.scalemodel?

As to whether we should have a .build.scalemodel, seems like a good idea to me.

-Lenny