 Administrative / Suggestions / 133
Re: Lugnet Mecha Links (!!!!Attention Admin!!!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 23:20:25 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Steve Bliss writes:
Has anyone ever come forward and volunteered to be a curator for
.build.mecha?  A curator would be the person to maintain the sidebar.

Steve

Dave Johann has several times (IIRC), and I believe there are others who
have volunteered.

-Chris