 Administrative / Suggestions / 1303
    Re: Request to move .mecha Frank Filz
   (...) And posts also: [NewsSpotlight lugnet.pirates] Frank (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

        Re: Request to move .mecha —Duane Hess
   (...) Interesting. I did not know that, or if I did I've forgotten about it. Is the embedded spotlight dynamic? If I post with an embedded spotlight will it update as new posts are spotlighted? -Duane (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

        Re: Request to move .mecha —Frank Filz
   (...) I would assume so. When you create an FTX formatted post, it turns the post into an FTX page. Any valid FTX should be useable, and any dynamic FTX (such as NewsSpotlight) should continue to be dynamic. Frank (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)