 Administrative / Suggestions / 1255
    Fwd: Request to streamline membership process —Eric Sophie
   Hello, I recieved this email and I am posting it as I have been asked: Eric, Thanks for saying what you did here: (URL) One would think that Lugnet is about whining and bitching instead of about LEGO! Since you're a member, could you please ask (...) (19 years ago, 19-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: Fwd: Request to streamline membership process —Ross Crawford
   (...) You might want to inform your friend that membership is not required to post at Lugnet, simply enter your posting details here (URL) (19 years ago, 19-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)