 Administrative / Suggestions / 1256
Re: Fwd: Request to streamline membership process
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Tue, 19 Apr 2005 22:59:33 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Eric Sophie wrote:

Since you're a member, could you please ask whatever admins are left at Lugnet
to make getting all the bugs out of the membership signup process a higher
priority than it supposedly has been for the last few years? I would love to
come to Lugnet and post about Lego, but it is almost easier to get a mortgage
than to get a membership on Lugnet.

You might want to inform your friend that membership is not required to post at
Lugnet, simply enter your posting details here
http://news.lugnet.com/news/post/setup/

ROSCO