 Administrative / Suggestions / 1251
  Re: Request to move .mecha

(...) Email goes unseen and hides inaction. I also should be able to ask hard questions without an agenda or some sort of desire to start trouble. I resent your insinuation that I am trying to start a flame war that is ridiculous. I'll simply wait (...) (19 years ago, 19-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Request to move .mecha

(...) Email also prevents miscommunication. It provides tangible proof that you've attempted to contact the admins without it appearing that there is a problem. As far as I can see, there is no problem, hence the need for a less inflamatory post (...) (19 years ago, 19-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Request to move .mecha

Come on Dave, I don't want to argue. Please just leave me alone. e (19 years ago, 19-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)