 Administrative / Suggestions / 1199
  Re: Suggestion: FTX webpage Search and Index

(...) In general, I think this is a good idea, however, it would be nice to be able to exclude pages from a search (for example, perhaps I want you to come through a particular page before seeing others, or perhaps I'm linking to a page externally). (...) (20 years ago, 29-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Suggestion: FTX webpage Search and Index

(...) Agreed. Most of my pages contain a "header" and "footer" which are separate pages. Similarly, many include a separate "menu" page. I would probably want to index the contents of those pages with the page they are included in, but not on their (...) (20 years ago, 29-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)