 Administrative / Suggestions / 118
    Re: change password & lost password —William R. Ward
   (...) Note that when I wrote that, I didn't know you *could* change the password on LUGNET. I had previously searched for a "change password" link without success. But the URL is only good for a limited time; if you want to have it send a password (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: change password & lost password —Dan Boger
   (...) of course, I agree with you. That's why (well, because Todd agrees with this concept as well), when you get a password reset, you don't get your old password sent to you, but a new randomly generated one, even the admins don't know what it is. (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)