 Administrative / Suggestions / 1154
  Cancelling posts

Something freaky happens when I search Lugnet for the F-bomb. Try it yourself - it returns several cancelled posts. Now I'm guessing that the actual post is irrevocably removed, but it's entry is not removed from the index. This may be something you (...) (19 years ago, 2-Feb-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)