 Administrative / Suggestions / 1154
1153  |  1155
Subject:
Cancelling posts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 00:43:28 GMT

Something freaky happens when I search Lugnet for the F-bomb. Try it yourself -
it returns several cancelled posts. Now I'm guessing that the actual post is
irrevocably removed, but it's entry is not removed from the index. This may be
something you want to look at some time. I would think cancelling a post should
always remove it from the search index too.

Oh, and you might want to fix the speeling of "cancelled". ;)

ROSCO