 Administrative / Suggestions / 1129
    Re: Language Choices and LUGNET —Calum Tsang
   (...) Yes. You need to put some skin in the game, somewhere. Sure, you could allow "registered" users to downlight, but personally, I'd leave it to members, people who care enough to put the smallest of donations in. Calum (20 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

        community v members v registered users —Scott Arthur
   (...) I'm not saying that all of the community should be allowed to vote. However, I'd like to point out that you are now assuming that only members have donated to LUGNET. I know that is quite wrong; I'm not, and I have. ;) Scott A (20 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)