 Administrative / Suggestions / 1100
    Re: Response highlighting —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) And that's another anticrossposting argument I have.... it circumvents weightings. For the record Ben has apologised for his inappropriate excessive crossposting. (...) I think that's a valid concern. But I DO think people spotlight good mocs (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

        Re: Response highlighting —Simon Bennett
   (...) That's exactly why I've started doing it (and have avoided, no matter how annoyed I get, making any sort of response to the .color or letter-based nastiness). Lead by example (well not so much 'lead' as 'participate') (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)