 Administrative / Suggestions / 109
  Allow Public FTX Pages

I don't *think* this one has been suggested yet. I'd like to be able to set _some_ of my FTX pages so that any member may edit them. The example which prompted this thought is a page I just made, (URL). I did not spend a lot of time researching the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Allow Public FTX Pages

(...) I think this opens a can of worms and is a bad idea. It would allow a user with few scruples and an axe to grind access to modifying or even deleting your web page in a way that you might not like. Why not link your page to a thread in the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Allow Public FTX Pages

(...) True. There would need to be some sort of way of the owner (or a content administrator) managing that page data, and archiving old data so it isn't totally lost. (...) Or, setting permissions? Maybe these member numbers have permission to (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Allow Public FTX Pages

(...) I may be misremembering but I thought there WAS a way to go back to previous page versions. See: (URL) the FTX guide. There is.... See also question 10 from the overall FTX FAQ which alludes to some potential future capability to allow (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)