 Administrative / Suggestions / 109
108  |  110
Subject:
Allow Public FTX Pages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 16:44:13 GMT

I don't *think* this one has been suggested yet.

I'd like to be able to set _some_ of my FTX pages so that any member may
edit them.

The example which prompted this thought is a page I just made,
<http://www.lugnet.com/cad/~699/swminifigs/>.  I did not spend a lot of time
researching the information on this page.  I *know* it is incomplete, and I
assume it has one or more errors.  Frankly, if someone comes along who spots
an error, or wants to fill in the missing information, or add images, or
links or whatever, I'd be more than happy if they could edit the contents
themselves.

Steve