 Administrative / Suggestions / 1075
    Re: Request for .vignette group —Nelson Yrizarry
   (...) Sorry - I meant to say .build.vignette (Thanks, ROSCO!), but it was late when I did my initial post. My thoughts on this was to have a place to group/view MOCs of the small scale. There are newsgroups more suited for 'large-scale' MOCs: such (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

        Re: Request for .vignette group —Thomas Garrison
   (...) But that's fine, because people who don't read .aquazone (and do read LUGNET) are rational actors who act as they do because they *don't care* about Aquazone. They have chosen which MOCs they consider worthy of their interest by their (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.general)