 Administrative / Suggestions / 1039
Re: Why these news groups were created
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 17:26:26 GMT

John wrote:
Why this fixation on the adjective "graphic"?  Isn't plain ol' sexual
content inappropriate enough?

What do you mean by "sexual" content? Is mentioning that you have a wife
sexual? Is a guy mentioning that he has a boyfriend sexual? Is you
mentioning that you have a kid sexual? Is a woman mentioning tha she is
pregnant sexual? Is mentioning that you're a guy and someone else is a gal
sexual?

Of course "graphic" has similar problems. Is showing a picture of a guy
graphic?

Frank