 Administrative / Suggestions / 1009
    Re: spam blocking —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) Actually I jsut figured out that changing my email will not really do anything as my posts with the old email addy will still show the old email addy. Maybe a fix would be to force the anti-spam on both sides of the '@'? Mark (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: spam blocking Todd Lehman
   (...) Actually, the spamblocks you see in the web interface are added on-the-fly when the page is shown to you. If you click "reload" several times, you'll see several different spamblocks. --Todd (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: spam blocking —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) Yes Todd - but the problem was that the spamblocks were not always in the domain name, and did nothing to stop spam for those with 'catch-all' email accounts. But it looks like you fixed the problem from your other post, so I guess it does not (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)