 Administrative / NNTP / 98
    Posting cancel request —Manfred Moolhuysen
   Hello Todd, Could you please cancel my message Marketplace/Buy/Sell/Trade/8315 ? In this post I gave an example of using the partsref and using the direct links to the part images, but due to a relocation of partsef, the example links became (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp)