 Administrative / NNTP / 951
    Re: newsticker —Jon Palmer
   I have noticed one strange thing. When you click on a link from the ticker in IE it opens up another window (with another ticker) for the news item. This second window will not do the same thing however. You can use the ticker in this window and the (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: newsticker —Dan Boger
   (...) ticker (...) window. (...) Don't (...) will (...) it (...) cool (...) I think it makes sense. Netscape says the _content target is the main window, IE of course, disagrees. So when you click on a link, it creates a window called _content - new (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)