 Administrative / NNTP / 926
Re: Year 2002 gone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 20:46:45 GMT

I can subscribe to 2004 and it works just fine. I am still unable to
resubscribe to 2002. The strange thing is that ALL the messages in 2002 were
hosed and I can't reconnect.

Rose
"r2" <lego@r2eng.com> wrote in message news:GKFADu.IFs@lugnet.com...
Well the header  is still there, just all the messages are gone. I even
unsubscribe and subscribed again but it didn't help. We use Outlook 5.5.

Rose

"Dan Boger" <dan@peeron.com> wrote in message
Rose Regner wrote:
A few days ago I went to year 2002 on my news reader and the entire • section
of messages was gone. What could have happened?

I still see it - both on the web interface and via nntp - could it be • that
you unsubscribed somehow?  what newsreader?

Dan