 Administrative / NNTP / 766 (-10)
  Re: E-mail authentication during posting

(...) Yippee!! Does this mean we'll be able to search messages by poster in the future??? Regards ROSCO PS: I'll be e-mailing you separately about the authentication stuff. (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: E-mail authentication during posting

(...) Excellent action Todd, and thank you for the time and effort you have put into this. Please know that it is appreciated. Matt (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  E-mail authentication during posting

The Quick Summary ===...=== Effectively immediately, all LUGNET News posts now require e-mail authentication after posting, in order to prevent the continuance of forged messages. An exception to this rule is if you are a member and signed-in (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.handyboard, lugnet.cad) !!

  Re: lugnet.build.sculpture?

I'd also read and post to it, I'm sure. However, I don't know if we'd need separate newsgroups for sculpture and mosaics. To me, a mosaic is simply a 2 dimensional sculpture :) Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: lugnet.build.sculpture?

I'd post to it and read it... it might also incorporate mosaics (though there could be another lugnet.build.mosaic group, I suppose). eric (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  lugnet.build.sculpture?

More and more people are producing sculpture MOC's, and I for one would love to have a place to discuss the issues surrounding that type of construction. What do people think? --Bill. FUT: lugnet.admin.nntp (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.build)

  Re: Problem posting from LEGO Direct account

Jake, I am not Todd but I have done this myself on occasion. If your LD E-mail address is registered then you don't have to wait 24 hours. You do have to go into posting setup once to change your profile and as long as everything matches your LD (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Problem posting from LEGO Direct account

Todd, I just tried to post in lugnet.lego.direct with my LD email address and it told me I was a new user. I noticed the submission message when I changed my info said that changes could take up to 24 hours to get updated? I am trying to make sure I (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Availability of Soccer Women's Team #3416?

(...) If you have an objection to people expressing (usually) negative views with regard to your policy toward Lego personnel, may I respectfully suggest you send messages such as the one that prompted this portion of the thread directly to the (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  (canceled)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact