 Administrative / NNTP / 759
758  |  760
Subject:
Problem posting from LEGO Direct account
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 19:49:17 GMT

Todd,

I just tried to post in lugnet.lego.direct with my LD email address and it
told me I was a new user. I noticed the submission message when I changed my
info said that changes could take up to 24 hours to get updated?

I am trying to make sure I follow your AFOL vs. LD employee posting rules,
but I am not sure how to change to the LD email in a timely fashion.

Is this just something I have to live with? If so, can we set up a new,
seperate account for me so that I can have two seperate accounts to post
from? Is there something I am missing?

Thank!
Jake

--