 Administrative / NNTP / 751 (-5)
  Re: Availability of Soccer Women's Team #3416?

(...) So fix it already. Until you do I suggest that what really matters is the *SIGNATURE* on the post. NOT the email address associated with it. (...) Guess what. I decided this was an offical statement by the sig. I didn't even look at the email (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section

(...) Agreed. FUT admin.nntp (...) Again, agreed. Well said, Kevin. (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Now subscribe with Reply-To group or poster

Todd, you amaze more every time you add a new feature to LUGNET - I wish I was able to devote enough free time to do something like this :) Dan (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Now subscribe with Reply-To group or poster

(...) Hopefully along with a nastygram email back to the perpetrator asking them to not do that in future... :-) ++Lar (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Now subscribe with Reply-To group or poster

(...) I can't wait for the first one to appear. :) Then I can write a filter to filter them out automatically. (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact