 Administrative / NNTP / 697
  REQ: New Group(s)---lugnet.off-topic.test Heirarchy

G'day Todd, I am requesting that some additional "test" groups be established to facilitate testing of cross-posts, follow-ups, trims, etc. While am I not having any particular technical problems with these techniques, there are some nuances of (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)