 Administrative / NNTP / 675
Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 22:01:41 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Todd Lehman writes:
When LEGO Direct
showed up unannounced in December, 1999, it was a jolt to the community.
Certain things just changed overnight -- some for the better, some for the
worse.

Since I've been out of it for a while, can you elaborate on what changed for
the worse and how? Thanks...

Lou