 Administrative / NNTP / 67
    Re: Newsgroup for LEGO "art" (was: Re: edy lego art) —Edmund Nussbaum
   (...) [...] I understand that you don't want to create .art (yet), because there are already quite a lot of main groups in lugnet. And I agree that .fun.art is the better choice compared to .build.art. In general art does not necessarily has to deal (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp)