 Administrative / NNTP / 62
Re: Newsgroup for LEGO "art" (was: Re: edy lego art)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 07:46:03 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Juergen Stuber writes:
You could put them in as examples, but of course you cannot
make an exhaustive list of what is art, that's just contrary
to the nature of art.  Maybe the charter should mention that
the ordinary LEGO model doesn't belong there, as there are
plenty of groups for that.

Well then how do you define "ordinary"?  <gd&r>  :)

Ja, I agree though -- that's a good way of putting it, and why I was thinking
a subgroup of .fun rather than .build...

--Todd