 Administrative / NNTP / 610
    Re: A letter to Todd —Tom Stangl
   (...) Absolute BULL. They are being punished, as you dropped the rules into place without a SOLUTION to help meet those rules. You just counted on external forces to handle it. Step 1 - Plan a rule Step 2 - Be nice and plan a solution to the rule if (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: A letter to Todd —Todd Lehman
   (...) I'm with you on that. My only regret on this is not having made things clear to Brad and his people ahead of time. I have sent an apology and I hope there are no hurt feelings. --Todd (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)